- Reto Peru Cusco solicits and accepts gifts that are consistent with its mission.
- Donations will generally be accepted from individuals, partnerships, corporations, foundations, government agencies, or other entities, without limitations.
- In the course of its regular fundraising activities, Reto Peru Cusco will accept donations of money, real property, personal property, stock, and in-kind services.
- Certain types of gifts must be reviewed prior to acceptance due to the special liabilities they may pose for Reto Peru Cusco. Examples of gifts which will be subject to review include gifts of real property, gifts of personal property, and gifts of securities.
- Donations will be listed on your bank statement as EMPRISE GLOBAL or EMPRISEGLOB, this is our parent charity, registered in Australia.